Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Happy Birthday! The sweetest of flowers!

Today I am over at the Eyelet Outlet sharing this cutie! I simply adore this paper and knew I wanted to create something entirely using this collection. I just love how it turned out!





All papers are from Heidi Grace Sparkle Collection
I had made the flowers using circle punches
Grass Border punch
Paper Smooches Mini Bow Die
Sparkle Ribbon trim

The Eyelet Outlet Products used:
Butterfly brads: Bright
Paper Flowers: Purple and Green 
Swirl Bling: Clear
Pearl Bling: White
Pearl Bling Strips: Green and Purple
Jewel Bling: Clear
Jewel Bling Clear edge: Purple



Thanks for visiting today!

Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram


8 comments:

  1. Super cute, love the color and design and the happy purple flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You used so many EO products. You are the master! Your flowers make me happy! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and those flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! I love the pretty pearls and butterfly brads.
    Love the flowers too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M



    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet flowers...makes a very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carri! I'm finally back from vacation! I had a blast & made some special memories with my boys! Glad to be home of course & hopefully get to craft this weekend! Just wanted to stop by & let you know I'll be back to checking out your blog again! :) Your card is wonderful.. such pretty colors!! I also took a peek at what I missed while I was away.. gotta say.. awesome designs! LOVE that cool Video controller card! totally rocks! :) Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carri, I love how this turned out! The flowers are so pretty! Such a pretty design and fun, bright colors!
    We are hoping to come back to Phoenix this fall. I am not sure yet the dates but I think it's the 3rd wknd in Sept that we are looking at? A lot has to do with how my Dad is doing then...oh boy, it's been a roller coaster ride this past few months, ugh!
    When is the expo? I would love to attend that sometime :) We are hoping to book flights in the next few weeks~
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete