Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Sweet Birthday Wishes!

Hello crafty friends! I cannot believe that we are almost to the end of June! Where does the time go?? Today I am sharing this sweet cupcake card over at the Eyelet Outlet


 
I created this cupcake by layering glitter washi and wide washi onto card stock then cutting out my cupcake with a die. I used staz on ink to stamp the cupcake liner


I used all scrap papers and vellum for layers
Lawn Fawn Banner Die
Recollections Cupcake Die
Cupcake Liner and String for the embellishment
Sweet Birthday Wishes from My Craft Spot

The Eyelet Outlet Products:
Beautiful Brown Washi
Pink Glitter Washi
Jewel Bling: Clear, Pink and Green
Cut Jewels: Blue



Thanks for visiting today!

Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram


9 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo fun! LOVING that cupcake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. First patchwork card I've seen. Super awesome. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. First patchwork card I've seen. Super awesome. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I love the layering and that yummy cupcake!! It looks good enough to eat!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet my friend!! Love this yummy card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...so sweet. Love your wonderful cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute project! So many fun layers and embellishments! The cupcake looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and fun layers! Your papers and embellishments are perfect and what a yummy cupcake!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete