Sunday, June 18, 2017

Summer Themed Pocket Letter! Using my Hoard of supplies!

Happy Summer friends! We are expecting temps to hit 120 here in Arizona this week! Not looking forward to doing anything in that heat!

I really want to stop hoarding my supplies and dig into them and start using them so I pulled out the Melon Patch stack that I purchased last summer and decided to cut into those big, lovely 12X12 sheets and actually use them! 

I like to swap happy mail so with Pocket letters being all the rage right now I like to always have one pre-made and ready to be swapped so here is my latest one:

 In these pockets I added hand made flowers, stamped summer images and a mini envelope with cut outs from the paper stack

I made an embellishment cluster, sewed a pocket full of goodies, die cuts and stickers

 I handmade ribbon planner clips, a tag with sample ribbon and extra tags

I used the DoodleCharms Cricut Cartridge and made this cute watermelon paperclip!

A sequin pocket is not complete with out some Bottle DoubleClick Skittles! 

DoodleCharms Cricut Cartridge for the watermelon Die Cuts
Craft Smith the Melon Patch Paper
Sizzix: Birds and Bloom
Crafters Companion: Ribbon Brooch
My Creative Time: Mini Envelope
LaLa Land: Banner Die
Stickers, Stamps, Bling, Ribbon all from my Stash

DoubleClick Skittles: Bottle

 
Entering into:
4 Crafty Chicks: Summer Fun
Cardz Tv: Anything Goes
Crafty Creations: Anything Goes
Cut It Up: Picnic
Cute Card Thursday: Pinks
DL Art: June Linky
Die Cuttin Divas: Summer Foods
Jo's Scrap Shack: Anything Goes
My Time to Craft: Summetime
RRR: Summer with Ribbon
Simply Create Too: Summer Fun
The Sisterhood of Crafters: Use your imagination 

 
Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out here!

30 comments:

  1. Love pocket letters and this one is really cute!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so FUN. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are a really great idea, and so pretty,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness!! I LOVE this! Makes me want to make one!! Love that you added Skittles in with the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so fabulous!! All of the pockets look amazing!! You decorated them beautifully!! Gorgeous pocket letter, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun project! and a great way to use up some of your supplies.

    Thanks for sharing with us for our Picnic challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what fun! I haven't done one in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable pocket letter Carri!! Adorable! Love the picnic theme style and that watermelon looks so yummy! Thanks so much for playing along with us in our Funday Friday challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are soooooooooooo fun! LOVING the watermelons!!! And sooooooooooooooo not looking forward to the next few days here! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG what a clever creation! So many fun elements! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Imagination’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful project!! I love the watermelon clip, the little tags and .... I love everthing!!! You did a awesome job !!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome, awesome idea! I love the colors and as of right now am enjoying some watermelon. These makes make smile and dream more about summer. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful Summer Fun Activity creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this...what a clever and fun idea. So much fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful project! So many cute images and embellishments! Love the watermelon! Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MTTC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous, such a lot of work gone into this!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute pocket letter! I love all of the fun elements you added! The watermelon clip is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I love this -- all those embellishments so happily coordinated - great project. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this Carri. The papers are so pretty. I think I am going to cut up the melon that is in my fridge. So refreshing. Thank you for joining the DL.ART June Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super Duper CUTE! Love how everything matches perfectly... Fun Pocket letters!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful pocket letter project. (say that 10X fast).. Love the colors, images and sentiments. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  23. SUPER sweet my friend!! you really did an awesome job on this!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable pocket letter! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fun and pretty Pocket Letter! I love all the yummy watermelons! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW, that's creative! Thanks so much for stopping by to play along in our Summer Challenge, and please join us again soon.
    Karen L
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow so creative and super sweet. Thanks for playing at the Simply Create Too Challenge this month

    ReplyDelete